After a year chock full of change, and almost 2 and a half years of blissful (read crazy, busy) motherhood, I have recently found several interests that I can call my VERY own. I've recently taken up running (more on that later), I have been experimenting in the kitchen with recipes that differ from the same 10-15 that I have been using since I said "I Do", and I have been getting to know my Nikon VERY well.

I originally intended to track my relationship with my camera and my journey to the back of my pantry with another blog, since this one has basically been all about Vaughn since I started it a year or so ago. I even went so far as to set up another blog, but I have yet to post an entry. That is where you, my faithful readership - all 7 or 8 of you - come in. I am taking a poll. Should I start another blog - that I'll have to maintain and update (and that you will, of course, feel obligated to visit and comment on once in a while) or should I broaden the scope of this blog to include documentation of my failures and successes both in the kitchen and behind the camera? Any thoughts? Feel free to comment here as well as voting!
3 comments:
Betsy, I think you can keep one blog that is devoted to every aspect of your life. I am excited that you got a new camera and are learning how to use it. We miss you guys!
I agree with the above statement...I think you can combine posting about V and your interests, etc. I think it would be lovely to read about your camera, running, cooking etc. too!
I would just do it here...makes it more of a fun read for all types of interests!
Post a Comment