Thursday, April 29, 2010

How Sweet it is...

Ok, I will be finishing up the birthday post tonight but wanted to share one or two pictures from the last couple of days. J has been out of town for the whole week so V and I have just been enjoying the beautiful weather and our new home town. Enjoy!



In a pint sized kayak at the McKenna Children's Museum. So fun!



A dinner picnic at Landa Park after a jog and feeding the ducks. I thought they were gonna eat the crackers right out of our hands they were so tame!



My view from one of the boat slips on the river in our neighborhood park as V "fishes" using a stick, a bobber, and some satin ribbon. Like I said, daddy's out of town and mama doesn't do hooks OR live bait!!




V showing off said fishing equipment.




And last but not least...a sweet ending to a pretty sweet Thursday - an old fashioned lollipop at the Gruene General Store. (We tried to have cupcakes at the Gruene Flour Cupcakery but they had sold out earlier in the day and were CLOSED! We will go after lunch tomorrow and hope we have a little more success!).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: