Thursday, May 21, 2009

3rd Generation. . .

. . . Fisherman!
His Pop is a Bass Fisherman, his Daddy prefers the fly rod, but one thing is crystal clear. . . Vaughn shares the same love of slimy critters, rods and reels, and the excitement of "Reelin' in a Whopper!"
Do we have plenty of bait?

Daddy says "Yes" so we're off to the pond!

They say I'm a natural! I caught a fish on my very first cast!

Learning how to hold my fish. . . so he doesn't stick me.



Proud Papa Moment



Cast that line!



Another fish!

Can I hold him, Daddy?


Here's another fish, but what I REALLY want to get my hands on is that bobber!
*Kiss* *Kiss* - Learning to appreciate ALL God's creatures.


For those of you who didn't know. . . Fishing is HARD work!


Showing another fish a little bit of LOVE!

Waiting patiently. . .




Tired of waiting patiently. . .


Vaughn's first fishing trip with Daddy and Pop was a HUGE success! I am sure there are many more trips just like this that V can look forward to!













2 comments:

Jaime said...

absolutely precious pics...looks like a movie or cover of a good book. what precious memories!

Genia said...

Ahhh, another fisherman! I have just returned from Minnesota and had forgotten how important fishing is... silly me. Way to go Vaughn! Welcome to a mediatative sport used to create "fish stories". I look forward to hearing a few of yours.