Jason and I are learning to DO-IT-OURSELVES, well he is doing most of the learing, but the first MAJOR home improvement project we decided to tackle was covering the great patio slab in the back. It took my dad 1visit and several weeks to complete the design, and it took him and Jason two SOLID weekends to get it built, but it is finished - with a porch swing and all! I have some other pictures but they are in my iPhone and I am afraid to sync if Jason isn't here - lest I mess the whole computer up! I wish I could have gotten a few more pics with my Nikon, but YOU try keeing up with a 3 year old in a back yard full of power tools, ladders, nails, and razor sharp metal roofing and we'll see how many pictures YOU have! Thanks to Grinny for helping me wrangle and entertain Vaughn all that time!
The backyard before (with a sad, little, makeshift partial patio cover we used to try and protect the egg from the elements). . .
The process. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment