Monday, September 14, 2009

Practice makes Perfect. . .

. . . or at least it makes you aware of what you need to keep working on.  And while I still have a long way to go getting to know my camera, (someday I hope it is all just an extension of my arm!)  I am really having fun practicing.  One of the most fun things to do (for me, anyway) is to frame the picture in a less than predictable way.  Here are a few of my favorite pics from a recent backyard “photo shoot”.  Thanks to Aunt Missy for the great Curious George umbrella prop!

Don’t you love how it looks like he doesn’t even know I’m there?DSC_0046

There doesn’t ALWAYS have to be a smile centered in the frame.  I will treasure these little feet forever!DSC_0053-crDSC_0058cr

Again, just a different perspective. DSC_0054-straightened

  I can hear the familiar music. . . “Just Singin’ in the Rain!”  This is our nod to Gene Kelly!DSC_0056cr

I have also been taking a few close-up shots and FOOD is one of my favorite subjects – It doesn’t wiggle NEARLY as much as my son does!!  BTW -These blueberry muffins were delicious!

DSC_0067

1 comment:

melissa said...

Great shots B! We are loving the umbrella...