Ok, technically, it's called Parents Day Out, and most of the teachers there (of which I am one - in the 4-5 year old class) call it "school" but I cannot bring myself to say that Vaughn, my baby, is in "SCHOOL" just yet. . .so we are currently calling our "outings" that last from 9-2 on Tuesdays and Thursdays "Playing at Church with Friends". Here is a picture of our big boy on his first day. He informed me, prior to the picture, that he needed to sit down because his backpack was too heavy, and he could not hold his lunchbox for the picture because it was too full of food. He has since developed the muscle strength and coordination necessary to handle BOTH bags at once. I am so proud! 
(BTW . . . that is Lucky Louie - a bobble head doll from the horse races we went to on Labor Day - in Vaughn's hand. The two have been virtually inseperable since we brought Louie (a giveaway) home from the racetrack!)
1 comment:
he's so big!!! all the wps babies are in school (or playing at church with friends) now!!! :)
Post a Comment