All those who made my running of the Route 66 Marathon possible:
My Fan Club. . . Thanks Jason for being available to take over with Vaughn when I needed to train - even if it meant coming home early from work, only to go BACK to work after I got home and/or V went to bed. Also, thanks for making the entire weekend possible - from boarding the dog, to hotel reservations, to great pasta dinners. I love you!
Vaughn - you were a great training buddy! I will always remember pushing you in the stroller while you waved your arms and shouted "You can DO it, Momma!"
Thanks to my sweet friend, Cara - my cyber training buddy and the constant voice of encouragement in my ear! The power bars were YUMMY!!

. . . and you know I love daisies!

And to my mom and dad, who sent, not 1 but 4 cards in the mail the week before the big day to let me know they were proud of me and that they knew I could do it!
. . . and you know I love daisies!
And to my mom and dad, who sent, not 1 but 4 cards in the mail the week before the big day to let me know they were proud of me and that they knew I could do it!
I love you all very much and thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me reach this goal. I am a better person for it!
Love, Betsy
Love, Betsy
No comments:
Post a Comment