Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Holidays. . .

I know it's New Years Eve, but I haven't posted anything about Thanksgiving or Christmas yet. This will be my attempt to cram it all into one or two posts.


Thanksgiving is easy, in that we have done the same thing for the last 12 years! For those of you who don't know, our families and our extended families all invade my mom and dad's house for the day - or the weekend - depending how long everyone is able to stay. My in-laws come, my sister's in-laws come, and anyone can bring anyone they'd like as long as they let my mom and dad know how many guests to expect! We have been doing this since the year before Jason and I were even engaged - and my future in-laws came to that one as well! I could post lots of pictures of people arriving, preparing food, eating food, napping after said food, but I think I can boil this one down to one picture.
I call it "COUSINS".

Vaughn, Susannah, and Louisa

These three faces are the embodiment of the last 12 years, and they are the best reminder of all the things we have been blessed with as a family during that time. What GREAT reminders of what we have to truly be THANKFUL for!

No comments: