Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another day at the park. . .

This seems to be a theme for us. . . . I think Vaughn would LIVE outside given the option. "Go pahk, mommy" is a favorite request any time of the day or night, and more often than not "Go outside" is the 2nd thing out of his mouth each morning. It usually follows fast on the heels of "Drink apple juice, mommy". Below are some of the pictures I took one afternoon when we had the whole park all to ourselves. It was fantastic!


Just checkin' things out.
Mommy says, "Motorcycles are dangerous" but this one looks pretty harmless to me!


I just have to get situated and then it will be fine. . . I know it will!


Yeah! This is more like it! Open road. . . here I come!



I may be biased, but I have titled this photo: Future Ralph Lauren Model. (No Calvin Klein or Abercrombie spreads in this boy's future - too much skin!)


Enough about future plans. . . back to boyhood. . . and BUGS! Since I was taking the picture I don't know if he actually saw a bug, but he sure said he did.


Next on the agenda of fascinating discoveries and observations: SHADOWS!

A little slide time. . .

And I'm calling it a day!

Dreamless sleep. . . .he wore himself out! This picture was in the parking lot at the park!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

B- YOU TAKE THE GREATEST PICTURES OF V. HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS SO MUCH FUN! I WISH WE WERE CLOSER SO HE AND LANDEN COULD PLAY! I KNOW THEY WOULD HAVE A BLAST TOGETHER! I LOVE READING YOUR BLOG! MICHELE