Okay, so I am calling it a poll, but it is really just an excuse to show off two of my favorite photos of V in both color and black and white. I have been playing around with my editing software and have also been wondering how the "poll" gadget works, as I have seen several friends using it. In order to make this poll "legitimate" I will work the winning photos into the blog somehow, so don't be shy. . . let me know what you think!
15 years ago
2 comments:
WELL, I like the first one in B&W better and the second in color so I'm of no help. BTW, LOVE that song by Plumb. Always reminds me of REid when I hear it. :)
Looks great in both but I am a fan of black and white...so, my vote goes to those pics! Don't you love editing photos! So.much.fun!!!
Hugs to V from P!
Post a Comment