Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just a-swingin'

A couple of weeks ago Vaughn decided he wanted to swing in "Mommy's" swing. We usually swing in this swing together, with him on my lap, but that was NOT what he had in mind this day! Once I finally figured out exactly what was expected of me. . .to get out of the swing and push him. . . a great time was had by all. . . as you can see from the evidence below.
Graduating to the big boy swing. . .


How do ya like me now?


Deep in thought. . .

Whatcha lookin' at?



I know I'm cute. . . mommy says so!




You're pretty cute too!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a precious little boy, Vaughn, your Grinny and Hitee love you T H I S M U C H !!!

The Reeves bunch said...

So Cute!! We miss you guys!!