Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween is OK in OK!

Monkeyin' around before leaving for the Fall Festival at Mustang Baptist Church. Awwwww. . . he is such a cutie!
"Vaughn wanna see it!". . . So Dad is giving him a good look.
Throwing basketballs is fun. . . and choosing candy is MORE fun! (But Mommy only let me choose 1 piece. . .something about saving some for the other kids.)
"Daddy, can we get some of these peanuts at our house?"

The best way to keep track of our Monkey!

Family Photo Op

Aunt Missy came to visit!



Okay, I know these posts are a bit lame, but I am still surrounded by boxes and disorganization, so at least there are new pictures to look at! I promise to do better soon!





3 comments:

Jaime said...

great pic of the fam and cute little monkey. Thanks for the sweet comments aabout Caroline. She's so much fun already!

Alan said...

Too cute! Looks like OKC was a fun place to trick or treat! I am impressed that you are blogging while having guests in your home and still getting settled.
Way to go!
xoxo,
Melissa

Abby said...

Cutest monkey, ever! So I just realized I never switched out your old blog with your new blog so I'm playing catch up. :) Hope you're unpacked by now!