Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thank God for Styrofoam Peanuts. . .

I don't know why they bother with this thing. . . Mommy or Daddy will be carrying me within about 10 minutes!
Look at all these pretty tropical fish!

I REALLY wanted to get IN to the tank with the Sting Rays. We didn't get a picture of it but one jumped up and flapped all around and splashed Mommy.

More fish. . .

Notice the sharks next to us. Is it me, or does Mommy's smile look a little bit forced? I, for one, am just a wee bit nervous!

I am feeling a little bit better, now that wee aren't so close to the glass.

Showing the Alligator Garr "The Face". In honor, of course, of Hitee!

A nod to Michael Crabtree, before the UNBELIEVABLE upset later that night.
WRECK 'EM, TECH!

Nice alligator. . .

I had a GREAT time! Come visit me in OK and I'll give you a personal tour of the aquarium!











1 comment:

Pupi said...

hi. im from srilanka.
my email
pupisam@yahoo.com
have a good day!