Now I know I am not saying anything new, but for those of you who have tried to accomplish ANYTHING (like unpacking and organizing a house!) with a toddler around, you KNOW what a challenge that can be! Thanks to Amanda and the amazing box of peanuts she sent our way (along with a fabulous new "Lighty Queen" (Lightning McQueen) car) I was able to unpack AND organinze 3 large boxes WITHOUT interuption. Take a look at the little guy. . . he was working as hard as I was!
Hmmmmm. . . wonder what I can do with these?
If I don't look at Mommy, maybe she won't notice all of these peanuts on the floor!

Just taking it all in. . . at least V isn't laying on me right now, or pulling on my tail!

HOORAY! Hidden treasure!

Wait a second. . . that's not new, it's just Mr. Piggy!

Hey Mom, did you hide any GOOD stuff in here?

NOTE: a great time was had by all. . . until Walker started eating the peanuts, and Vaughn thought he'd give that a try as well! Needless to say, we have retired this toy, but it sure was great while it lasted!!! Thanks again, Amanda!
2 comments:
LOVE IT!! Glad I could help! LOL
Next time I'll request the cornstarch peanuts!
That is one cute kid. Sounds like a well-spent day.
Post a Comment