Vaughn is currently obsessed with
all things culinary, and it's no wonder! Jason and I both enjoy being in the kitchen (or at the Big Green Egg) and we are always Tivo-ing Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, the current season of Top Chef, or something else that catches our eye on the Food Network. Since it is too cold to spend much time outside today, I had to come up with something else for us to do, so Vaughn FINALLY got to try his hand in the kitchen! He's a natural, although he seems to prefer mixing with his LEFT hand, as opposed to his right - thanks (we think) to Nonni Green and Paw-Paw Payne!
Alright! Mom finally let me HELP in the kitchen! Let's get to work!
I know his eyes are closed here, but the look of sheer delight on his face was PRICELESS! Who knew a real live spatula and mixing bowl could make a boy so happy?!?!
You can almost HEAR him thinking: "If I can just get a hold of this raisin, (which he LOVES) I can EAT it!"
Notice that the spatula (from the previous picture) has completely been set aside in the quest to secure said raisin!
The look of sweet success ?
I think he has figured out that if his hand can hold 1 raisin, the spatula is bigger, and can hold MANY more!
4 comments:
Cute! Missing one thing though...he needs an APRON!! Every "top chef" has one!!
This was our trial run, so to speak. We'll work on getting the apron for next time! Maybe you should DESIGN one, using the picture of "pure bliss" from above!!
That's one adorable chef!
Looks like he will be helping a lot in the kitchen!
I"m so impressed...I don't know that I have the guts to let Reid loose in the kitchen yet!
Post a Comment