. . . here in Oklahoma. At least the Clydesdales at the Express Ranch are! This is a corporately owned ranch that has a Clydesdale team that they GENEROUSLY allow the public to visit. We went a couple of weeks ago (I know. . . I am behind on my blogging. . . AGAIN!) and had a great time! Vaughn has been talking about it ever since and we are planning a return visit so Daddy can go with us and see these gentle giants as well.
Here Vaughn is showing us all how excited he is (and all he has seen so far is the statue out front by the gate!)
The look on his face says it all: "I thought you said the horses were going to be BIG. . ."
THIS is more like it!

One of the horses (I can't remember his name) on his way back to his stall after a bath. The girl who bathed him (not pictured) had to stand on a scaffolding to reach his back!

I managed to capture V's face in this picture just after "Dylan" (one of my faves from the trip) let him touch his nose. Literally, the HEADS on these animals are bigger than some of the kids that were with us! And their hooves. . . are as big as my son's HEAD!
THIS is more like it!
One of the horses (I can't remember his name) on his way back to his stall after a bath. The girl who bathed him (not pictured) had to stand on a scaffolding to reach his back!
I managed to capture V's face in this picture just after "Dylan" (one of my faves from the trip) let him touch his nose. Literally, the HEADS on these animals are bigger than some of the kids that were with us! And their hooves. . . are as big as my son's HEAD!
2 comments:
LOL, I love that last picture. He is such a cutie!
What a great trip.....glad everyone is healthy and life is normal again =) Hope we can visit this summer....
Post a Comment