We have been trying to get to the zoo since we moved, back in October, and two weekends ago we FINALLY made it. We had heard great things about the zoo from "the locals" and were thoroughly impressed. There were LOTS of great animals to see, several trains to ride, playgrounds to explore . . . and as you can see from the pictures below. . . there were bronze animals to befriend! These were one of the most popular attractions for our little animal lover!
What a cool turtle. . . .there was one inside that was almost this big!
Hi Harvey. . . I found your ear!

I see you watching me out of the corner of your eye, but I'm gonna love on you anyway!
Seriously, I like you but you need to lose the scowl!

Maybe if I scratch right here it'll help!

My first Icee. . .I'm not a big fan. . . Daddy ate most of it.

I loved the train ride and I think Mommy and Daddy were ready to sit down. . . They'd been passing me back and forth most of the day since I wasn't too keen on riding in the stroller.
Looks like we are leaving. . . for now. . . I am SOOOO coming back here!

2 comments:
I love the last picture. It is priceless!! I want to take Madison to the zoo, but just haven't found the time.
You are such a little animal lover V. I love the zoo too. I hope Mommy takes me back soon!
Post a Comment