Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our Boy in the Bluebonnets


Last week, Jason was out of town all week, so V and I headed South to . . . "God's Country", Grinny and Hitee's House, the great state of TEXAS. . . .in the spring! I was excited about going because I would be able to get some pictures of V in the bluebonnets this year. The flowers started cropping up almost as soon as we crossed the Red River. . . and let me just say I haven't seen a bluebonnet ONE in Oklahoma this spring! What a shame! Below are some of my favorite pictures. Enjoy!























































































6 comments:

The Reeves bunch said...

So Cute!!

Meggan and Trent said...

I still haven't done bluebonnet pics! I have got to get on that...These are very cute!

Jaime said...

Great pics and love your new header...go P3!!!

betsy green said...

Thanks Jaime! None of it would have been possible without you! I need to put a shout out to you and your skills on the actual blog.

melissa said...

Oh, is there anything better than bluebonnet pics? I love them! I think my fave is V holding the bluebonnet in his hand...So glad y'all got to experience this. I adore this Texas tradition. We are going to attempt a session today! Happy Easter...

Abby said...

Love your blog makeover! When I first read the post title, I thought, "Do they HAVE bluebonnets in OK?!?" Glad you could make it back for a while to enjoy them! Love the pictures - so cute!