Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wouldn't he look GREAT in a green jacket?!

Ok, so I SHOULD have posted this LAST week, since the final round of the Masters was on Sunday, but I am just now getting around to it. Newsflash. . . Vaughn has discovered (and fallen in love) with the sport of golf. (Case in Point: Tonight, as we were reading in his picture bible about Moses, he saw an illustration where Moses was holding his "staff" above the Red Sea, and he looked at me and said, "Is it a golf club, Mama?") And being as he is SOOOO left handed. . . Phil Mickelson better watch out! Here are some pictures from our most recent visit to Grinny and Hitee's house. (By the way, Mom and Dad, he thinks the golf course belongs to you!)


Look at this GREAT golf club! Gotta make sure it's clean before I hit the ball. . .
The beginnings of a beautiful backswing . . .(even though I'm not sure where the club is in this shot!)
Hitee, this one's for you!





2 comments:

melissa said...

Oh man V...
My Ya and Papa wish I was into golf! It looks fun but I don't really get it. Good luck with your training and keep us posted when your tour starts!
xoxo,
P

Stephanie said...

Cam also loves golf! He watched the Masters every night with Daddy and would provide us with commentary ;-)