There were HOMEMADE rolls! Thanks to Pioneer Woman's EASY and delicious recipe!! As well as lots of other yummy food, including ham, sweet potatoes, macaroni and cheese (Paula Dean's recipe - YUM) and homemade Italian Cream Cake to celebrate Jesus' birthday! The cake was delish Molly!
Of course, no Christmas celebration would be complete without Santa. . .(Hitee)
. . . and Mrs. Claus (Grinny)!
And apparently we were all VERY good this year, as the pictures below will show!
Here is Jason with his retro Stanley Thermos.
Just what I needed! A couple new accessories that I LOVE!
Molly, I know this isn't the BEST picture of you, but I had to show the world your fabulous fashion sense! Love the boots!!
This guy (Brandon) is ALWAYS happy, and all he wanted for Christmas was COFFEE - as you can see, he is nursing a cup behind him!!
Chef Louisa. . . ready to get cookin'!
Susannah with her new winter gear! TOASTY!
Vaughn is opening one of the biggest hits of the season - his LEGO train set! He and Daddy both loved this gift!
No comments:
Post a Comment