Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Rite of Passage

Oh yes, and our New Year's Eve festivities as well! We are very efficient, you know, so we decided to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. We took Vaughn to Chuck E. Cheese - for the very first time - and we were at home and tucked in away from all the craziness WELL before midnight!
We went for lunch!!
Here are a few of our favorite moments.
You can't really tell it from THIS picture, but Vaughn was SUPER excited about this event!

See, that little nap in the parking lot gave him an extra boost when it came time to pound the little pop-up gophers to smithereens. Jason was SO proud!


Vaughn loves ANYTHING that involves him behind a steering wheel and he would NOT be deterred by the plastic passenger in this car, however this look says it all: "Would you please get out of MY car?!"


"I guess I don't mind sharing my ride, as long as I do the driving - oh and there is a PUPPY in here that looks like Walker so it is all good!"

GOOD TIMES and the pizza wasn't too bad either!

1 comment:

melissa said...

Looks like a blast V...I am hoping my mom and dad take me there real soon. Mommy has fond memories of going there when she was a little girl! Hugs to you and your fam and Happy New Year!
xxoo,
Paisley