So I know I have been posting a lot of holiday stuff as I am trying to get caught up, but I simply couldn't put off displaying Vaughn's latest handiwork.
It happened yesterday.
Did any of you happen to see Handy Manny yesterday? It was an episode about a new car wash in Sheetrock Hills, so NATURALLY, Vaughn thought it appropriate to wash MY car!
Great. . . sweet. . . thoughtful. . . right?
Until you look closer, and realize he was using SANDPAPER - found on Daddy's workbench! Guess it's the thought that counts!
3 comments:
:::gasp::: Oh no! ouch. But yes, it IS the thought that counts. :) He was really TRYING to help, mama.
Oh noooo!! That's why God makes them soooo cute! Um well.. it could be fingernail polish on the couch, chair, carpet and walls?
oh my gosh...laughing so hard! i've been mia on blogging so I missed this gem. the things they do!!!!
Post a Comment