Now that the weather outside has turned spring-like, (sunny and mid to upper 50's) I guess it is time to wrap up the posts about all the snow we have had. Below are pictures chronicling Vaughn's most FAVORITE part of all the white stuff - his VERY OWN FROSTY! This was the first year that he watched the old Christmas time movie - Frosty the Snowman - and he loved it! We watched it 2-3 times a day for a week or more! So when snow started falling outside our house he could barely contain his excitement about being able to build his very own! He had to wait a couple of days, as the snow that fell was pretty dry at first, but the wait was worth it. A few days after it all fell, he and Daddy headed outside to build Frosty.
15 years ago
1 comment:
He is such a sweet little guy. Not that I've ever met him, but I can SEE IT in his eyes!
Post a Comment