Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Blogger is Better!
Why didn't anyone mention this BEFORE I started my Wordpress blog?!?! Now I am spending obscene amounts of time (in the middle of the night no less) trying to figure out which of my 2 blogs I like the best (please note that less than a week ago I had NO blogs. . .and now I am stressing out about 2 of them!!!). That being said. . . I have basically copied and pasted my first blog posting (from http://betsycgreen.wordpress.com/) to my ALL NEW and IMPROVED blog here at Blogger (http://betsycgreen.blogspot.com). I loathe losing all the great comments from everyone. . . but I guess it's better to make this switch a week into all this as opposed to a month or more! Sorry for all the flip-flopping! I think I am here to stay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry. I went through a period of questioning blogger *how dare i?* and actually signed up and have a wordpress blog out there somewhere, but quickly came back to my senses :)
Post a Comment