
T-minus 5 days and counting! Today begins the week that the Green family will officially relocate. As of Friday, our new address will end in OK, not TX - , but that's OK :-) with us! We are excited about the change.
Hopefully, this blog will serve as a semi-permenant link to all our friends and family in Texas (and elsewhere) and will keep us relatively connected.
Jason is already in OKC, (and all over the panhandle of Texas and New Mexico) and Vaughn, Walker and I will be joining him on Thursday. We'll close on the house on Friday and set up our temporary residence at the Homewood Suites for a week or so, while repairs are done and new floors are installed at our house in Yukon, OK. After bouncing back and forth between Grinny and Hitee's house and Nonni and Pop's house since the first week of June, Vaughn, Walker and I are more than ready to settle down, and you can imagine how ready Jason is to NOT be living in the trailer or out of a suitcase, as he has been for the last 19 weeks straight.
I'll try my best to document the transition as well as post a synopsis of Summer 2008 in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned. . . I have a feeling the adventure is JUST beginning!
Hopefully, this blog will serve as a semi-permenant link to all our friends and family in Texas (and elsewhere) and will keep us relatively connected.
Jason is already in OKC, (and all over the panhandle of Texas and New Mexico) and Vaughn, Walker and I will be joining him on Thursday. We'll close on the house on Friday and set up our temporary residence at the Homewood Suites for a week or so, while repairs are done and new floors are installed at our house in Yukon, OK. After bouncing back and forth between Grinny and Hitee's house and Nonni and Pop's house since the first week of June, Vaughn, Walker and I are more than ready to settle down, and you can imagine how ready Jason is to NOT be living in the trailer or out of a suitcase, as he has been for the last 19 weeks straight.
I'll try my best to document the transition as well as post a synopsis of Summer 2008 in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned. . . I have a feeling the adventure is JUST beginning!
1 comment:
Hey, it's nice to hear from you! I love the pix of Vaughn. Can't wait to hear about the big move! Good luck!
Post a Comment