Monday, October 20, 2008

Highlights from "The Garden"

Mommy and me on inside the Crystal Bridge. Mommy loved these yellow flowers, but I was more interested in looking through the slats of bamboo at the edge! Mommy had to hold on tight.
Me and Daddy waving at Mommy from the second level. Mommy was standing on a suspension bridge to take our picture.
I LOVED this waterfall! It fell 35 feet and Daddy took me to stand underneath it! Way to go, Daddy!
Mommy said this duck was a body double for the Aflac duck. I'm not sure what that means, but he liked eating our crackers.
Jason and I took Vaughn on our first "OKC Outing" on Sunday afternoon. The weather was beautiful, so we went to the Myriad Botanic Gardens in downtown OKC. There were lots of beautiful flowers inside the Crystal Bridge and we even saw a butterfly. Outside there were trees turning colors and of course, the ducks. Vaughn enjoyed watching us feed them and he even threw some crackers himself.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Hey! Looks like y'all are getting settled! Sorry, tagging directions would have been nice :) Just list 7 random things about yourself and pass the task on to some blogging friends. It's a fun way for new people to your blog to get to know you better! Have fun!

Pupi said...

hi. im from srilanka.
my email
pupisam@yahoo.com
have a good day!