I have some recent pictures from our first week as Texhomans that I need to post but wanted to share just a few more of the memories from our vagabond summer. Enjoy.
The Face
This is not Vaughn's most attractive moment, but for those of you who know him well, there is no mistaking "The Face". It makes his Hitee laugh every time!
"Mucaca LOOOOUUUUD!" - Translation: That motorcycle is loud and I'm not sure I like it!
We heard the motorcycle at Nonni and Pop's house
Ride 'em cowboy! (His mount isn't fully cooperating!)
One more picture of the boy and his dog.
Two seconds after I took this picture, Walker rolled over and Vaughn got "thrown". Guess we need to work on that!
Playing the guitar with Daddy when came to see us on the weekends.
The Newest Member of the Family. . .
Monkey Man
Here Vaughn is practicing being a monkey so he'll know how to do it when he dresses up for Halloween. We think he's the cutest monkey we know!

No comments:
Post a Comment