. . . but I guess that is what happens when you MOVE! Lots has happened since last I "blogged". The movers came (about 7 hours later than we expected them) and we had all the stuff unloaded by 1:30 a.m. last Sunday morning. Nonni and Pop came right behind them to help with the unloading and unpacking. Nonni and I got the kitchen in working order by mid-day Sunday, and with Pop around on Vaughn duty, Jason was able to get his office set up (PTL!)
I have taken some pictures along the way. . . none of the house yet, since all you would be able to see are boxes and stacks of things that have been unboxed but not put away yet. Those pictures will come soon, I promise! Hopefully, these pictures will at least get us caught up.

Vaughn and his new friend, Jack, at the park.

Walker, on the road to recovery. . . after 5 long months of being an outside dog, he was QUITE happy with furniture of ANY kind, including the air mattress!
Vaughn and Garrett, his new best friend at Rib Crib. . .we ate there the night the movers were coming. . . while we were waiting on them to arrive.
Vaughn, with his new guitar, courtesy of Nonni and Pop. This was the "morning after the movers". BTW, Vaughn has YET to put down the guitar!

More proof that the guitar REALLY is as popular as I said earlier!
GET YOUR GUNS UP!!!
Getting ready for this weekend's big game. . . GO TECH!!! Beat Texas!!!

As all of you who have ever moved before know, during the first few weeks, it seems you spend more time at the store (Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowes, grocery etc. . . ) than you do at home. We've been so many times that Vaughn has made a new friend we must stop and visit each time we go. His name is "Giddy up Horsie".
2 comments:
YAAAY So glad to see you guys are still around! Can't wait to see pictures of the house!
YAAY! So glad to 'see' you guys!! Can't wait to see pictures of the house!
Post a Comment