One of V's favorite new pastimes is coloring. He tries to eat the crayons now and then, but he seems to be getting the hang of it. I have also included some pix of some outdoor fun at the new house.
Coloring!
This white color doesn't seem to work as well as the others! Maybe if I use it in the other hand it will work better! Batter up!Bugs! Wheeeeee! Swinging with Mommy in my new yard.
I'm so glad that I found your blog, at least we can get to know each other's children virtually, since not in person! I'm so happy that you're in OK and hope nothing but health and happiness for your family.
2 comments:
I love the pic of Gus. It brings back memories of that sweet baby. All three of our 4-legged children are aging quickly :(((((
More ideas for hotel fun...Target has great bathtime crayons. Our kids love them!
Can't wait to see pics of the house. By the way, have a date night at Bricktown. You will love it!
HI!!
I'm so glad that I found your blog, at least we can get to know each other's children virtually, since not in person! I'm so happy that you're in OK and hope nothing but health and happiness for your family.
Take Care,
Meghan
Post a Comment